- Yields 20 small shot glasses
- 1 Strawberry Jell-O Gelatin
- 1 Lime Jell-O Gelatin
- 1 Box Cool Whip
- 2 cup boiling Water
- 2 cup cold Water
- Christmas Decorations
1. Place strawberry gelatin in a bowl and add 1 cup boiling water.
2. Stir well until dissolved.
3. Add 1 cup cold water.
4. Fill each glass about 1/2 full of gelatin and place in refrigerator until set.
5. Place lime gelatin in a bowl and add 1 cup boiling water.
6. Stir well until dissolved.
7. Add 1 cup of cold water.
8. Fill each glass that contains the previously set strawberry gelatin with of lime gelatin until nearly full.
9. Place in refrigerator until set.
10. Top each portion with whipped topping and garnish with Christmas decorations.
**Recipe from https://cincyshopper.com