- 1 jigger apple brandy or apple vodka chilled
- 1 tsp grenadine
- Powdered dry ice optional
- Martini glass to serve
1. Add about 1/2 – 1 tsp of powdered dry ice to the bottom of the glass (optional).
2. Place the apple brandy in a shaker.
3. Add 1 ice cube and shake for a few seconds to chill the drink.
4. Strain the drink into a martini glass.
5. Pour 1 tsp of grenadine syrup, about an inch from the surface of the drink – the grenadine should sink to the bottom, creating a “bleeding” effect.
6. Add about 1/2 tsp of powdered dry ice on top and serve with a stirrer, so that your guests can stir the “potion” to create that shimmery, smoky effect.