- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 15g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 225g button mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 150ml dry white wine
- 150ml crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and add the onion. Cook the onion until softened but not coloured.
- Add the garlic and the mushrooms and cook for 3–4 minutes until the mushrooms are soft but have not released their juices.
- Add the wine and reduce the volume of liquid by half.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and parsley and heat through. Season to taste and serve.